Microsoft Excel course
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application. Excel makes it easy to monitor financial performance, such as business profit or loss, calculate payments on large purchases, plan a budget, or stay organized with checklists.
Because most businesses use Excel, learning how to use the application efficiently opens up more opportunities for employment and career advancement.
Comprehensive Excel training from Future Horizons for Training includes basic to advanced courses.
Master basic or advanced skills like:
– Pivot tables
– Conditional formatting
– Data analysis
Microsoft Word course
Microsoft Word is a critical productivity tool for both business and personal use. Create and edit professional documents that can easily be shared on the web. Or, learn advanced techniques to help you analyze data, produce templates and automate processes.
Microsoft Word Training at Future Horizons for Training cover a variety of topics, including:
– New Microsoft Word features
– How to create, edit, save and collaborate on documents
– Formatting texts and paragraphs
– Working with tables, columns and other formatting features
– Creating graphics, WordArt, charts and text flow
– Developing Microsoft Word document templates
– Advanced features including mail merge, macros, document versioning and proofing tools
Microsoft Access course
Microsoft Access is relational database software that allows small teams and individuals to easily organize and report on business data.
Microsoft Access is a file-based desktop application that enables organizations to manage and leverage data. The relational database also includes tools that allow you to quickly build database-bound forms and reports
Regardless of your skill level, Microsoft Access courses at Future Horizons for Training will teach you how to:
– Create, design and encrypt Access databases
– Build and work with Access tables, relationships, keys and constraints
– Query data
– Manage and design interfaces with Access Forms
– Produce basic to advanced reports
– Automate tasks, procedures and functions with Macros and VBA
– Customize Access configuration options
Microsoft PowerPoint course
PowerPoint is the leading tool for creating professional, visually engaging presentations. PowerPoint training at Future Horizons for Training cover a variety of topics, including: